Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MULTI-PURPOSE FISH BOWLS / ORNAMENTS DECORATIVE CANDLE HOLDERS / VASES BARGAIN in Home, Furniture & DIY, Home Decor, Vases | eBay
- frosty the snowman hat pattern | Frostys Hat Candle This would make an adorable gift
- Instructions on how to make this snowman out of dollar store stove burner covers!
- These easy snowman kebabs are beyond adorable! Your little ones will love you for this delicious winter treat! Gotta love festive AND easy!
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness
- Dollar store bowl and candle holder glued and spray painted…great idea
- skeleton bowl built from dollar store items and paper mache–various versions used for fountains, candy bowls, and light.
- Make a DIY Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Concrete mix + Gel fireplace fuel canisters + 44cm bowl + 38cm bowl
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …