Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- The top 10 Dollar Store Buys (and what not to try!)
- pumpkin welcome sign made with dollar store foam pumpkins, featured on DollarStoreCrafts.com
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- 10 best dollar store buys I stick to brands I know for food/snacks/candy and personal care products like hand soap, tissues and occasionally shampoo or body wash.
- Christmas trees to make under five dollars. Made using dollar store stuff! holiday crafts decor TheBetterHalf
- My daughter made lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- Not everything at the dollar store is a great deal, but many things are. Check out this list of 24 AWESOME buys at the dollar store!
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays