Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Going about our everyday lives, it’s easy to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to be dealt with later. But this will inevitably lead to a bigger mess down the road. Things like wrapping paper that…
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Having an organized kitchen can make the whole house run smoother. After all, the kitchen is the hub of the home, and having it in chaos sets the stage for a whole home in chaos…. Read More
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- There are various ways by which you can adorn your home during fall to bring out the seasonal spirit and make them look unique from the rest of the year.
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »