Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- glam center piece with DIY mod podge candle holders
- Princess Claudeth Birthday Party Crown Center Piece Pink and Gold table decorations
- genius, top with a candle and add some tealights underneath and some rose petals for an understated center piece
- Square vases for markers….so this is what I can do with all my extra center piece vases!!
- found this on Dollar trees website for a center piece
- gazing ball: marble and upside down mini flower pot. tutorial miniature
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- cool DIY Kissing Ball with Pine Cones – Crafts Unleashed by http://www.99-homedecorpictures.club/traditional-decor/diy-kissing-ball-with-pine-cones-crafts-unleashed-2/
- Ping Pong Ball Cafe Lights | Save on Crafts | 31 Easy DIY Crafts | 31 Clever DIY Crafts | Cool Crafts and DIY Projects for Teen Girls http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- If youre looking for a cute and totally chic piece to add to your spring decor, this Blooming Monogram DIY will be a sweet addition!