Photo via: partiesforpennies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- DIY Dollar Tree candlesticks. 2 glued together for medium height, and 3 for the tallest. Place large ornaments on top, or paint Styrofoam spheres. Voila! Inexpensive Winter Wonderland wedding decor! Short centerpieces More
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- Dollar Store Gold Thumbtacks Decorated Styrofoam Balls.
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- How To Make A Gorgeous Garden Gazing Ball ~ A garden gazing ball is an easy to make garden décor accent using items from the thrift store and dollar store!
- Farm animal sorting using stickers from TCR and containers and ping pong balls from the dollar store!
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…