Photo via: pionik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream hydrangea blossoms surrounded by hydrangea leaves and additional greenery , accented with double burlap bow. Made on 18 grapevine wreath base, finished product measures approximately 19-20 in diameter. Add monogram of your choice for a personal touch.Please make sure you specify your letter in the note when placing order 🙂 All our wreaths…
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- The perfect beach decor starts with a palm tree and ends with the sun setting over blue sea. This tropical wall hanging is a bright and cheery addition to your coastal decor. The size is approximately 32” wide x 21” tall x 2” This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply cannot be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. This product is as seen here, complete and ready to ship. Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123161
- How to make easy homemade shaving cream for men or women. Made with all natural ingredients, this recipe is both frugal and efficient.
- Cupcake Stand DIY Of course we would cover this in something pretty and make sure it is sturdy but good idea for dessert bar!
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!