Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Square vases for markers….so this is what I can do with all my extra center piece vases!!
- genius, top with a candle and add some tealights underneath and some rose petals for an understated center piece
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- What a great idea for my watches! The website says its cutlery organizers stacked on top of each other and nailed to the wall. FANTAAASTIC idea!!
- Princess Claudeth Birthday Party Crown Center Piece Pink and Gold table decorations
- glam center piece with DIY mod podge candle holders
- Flower ball DIY center piece decoration
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- These are easy to make dollar store switch plates, i used tissue paper I found like this,modge podged the tissue paper on,trimmed ,added a coat of modge podge to it so it is easy to wipe off.
- Tutorial on making a fresh wreath! Im totally doing this in the next couple days with free pine clippings I got from leftover trees at Home Depot