Photo via: stylowi.pl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- Hot glue flowers from dollar store onto old lamp shade in colors coordinating with new bedspread. Spray paint old lamp base from goodwill to match
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..