Photo via: archzine.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Transform dollar store candles into bleeding votives that really set the tone for an eerie evening of Halloween fun.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Mason jars really are one of the most versatile items out there – and great fun to play with around the holidays. Any holiday, really, but were concentrat
- Make memory candles – a fun way to display photographs.
- Succulents are just so versatile as indoor or outdoor plants. They make amazing container displays and are just so darn low maintenance that they appeal to even the busiest gardener. I love to see all the unique ways that succulents are used by crafty gardeners, and there really is no better place to find a a huge community of those …
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 8 Projects That Take 30 Minutes or Less (including our challenge winner!)
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- A Lego themed party is hugely popular. Give a Lego theme a go at an upcoming birthday celebration and decorate with these easy DIY Lego head mason jars!
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…