Photo via: mymerrymessylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- Hey to all my Old friends and my New friends!!!! Thank you for coming to see what i am up to today =) I always try to bring you fun and honest content that y…
- Homemade Candy Machine. This cute candy machine is made from a pot and glass bowl .It would be a perfect and fun gift to your kids on Christmas Day!
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels – chocolate covered pretzels make fun tail feathers in this turkey jar
- Word Rocks – Paint several rocks with inspirational words and leave them at random places for people to find. A great activity for kids. Fun for the hiders and the finders.
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- Transform dollar store candles into bleeding votives that really set the tone for an eerie evening of Halloween fun.
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Use plain teacups and glue to create a fun jewelry holder.
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- Interchangeable Home Letters | Over 55 different inserts to pick from! Great for super Saturdday, girls night out, or craft groups! So fun! Have a new insert for each month!
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher. Making a dreamcatcher is a fun project you can do by yourself or with friends. You will need a hoop, suede lace, string, and decorative materials to create a basic dreamcatcher. Start the dreamcatcher by…