Photo via: settlinginsawdust.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Front Porch Welcome Sign by RedRoanSigns on Etsy
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Flip Flop Easy Embellish – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- DIY Wreath … Ok, maybe “wreath” is a stretch. It may not be round, but you all know what I mean. The fall front porch adorned with a pumpkin topiary on each side welcomes guests and trick-or-treaters
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Welcome vinyl decal for the front door. It is cut from matte or glossy vinyl. This decal measures 4×13.9 Refer to pictures for color choices. If I can help with any questions or a custom order for a different size, please feel free to convo me & I will be glad to help.
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- DIY Tiki Torches • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including from my home my style, these sleek, modern looking Copper Patio Torches.
- Its funny how much money we spend on stuff we can make ourselves. – I present 31 incredibly easy and clever DIY projects
- DIY Designer Switchplates | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas
- This easy tutorial will show you how to brighten and organize your kitchen with these DIY kitchen jars using letter stencils.
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!