Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Stephanie runs a DIY blog called A Scoop of Sherbert out of her home in Kenosha, WI. Several years back, the Pinterest-and-project loving lady fell in love with her friend’s new glamorous rug. But Stephanie was shocked when her friend told her that she made it herself using carpet squares and duct tape. Of course, she had…
- Adding cozy comfort to your little girl’s bedroom has never been easier—thanks to this DIY Rag Rug! Grab a no-skid rug mat, a latch hook tool, and your choice of patterned fabric from Jo-Ann to get started on this no-sew craft project.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas
- Are you going to live in a new apartment? Here are 12 DIY projects for you to choose for your new home. As usual, prettydesigns will tell you something useful as well as pretty for your home decorating. In today’s post, you can find DIY projects to decorate every room of your house. These projects …
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Autumn Apple Door Decor – DIY Fall Wreath Craft Home Decorating Tutorial from The Wood Grain Cottage
- Hi, it’s Ashley from Star and Arrow Designs! I’m so excited to share this DIY art tutorial with you guys. Spring is officially upon us, and I thought we would create an abstract piece to add a vibrant and textured pop to your home. I wanted to do a piece that ANYONE could do. I am a …
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- Some of you might have noticed that this post accidentally posted yesterday again, hate when that happens!! I follow so many people on Instagram and today’s talented guests is one of them. Meet Jessica of Kindred Creative Studio who has a great eye for design and a heart that beats for dogs. I loved reading her story…Read More »
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,