Photo via: christinasadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- Utilize glass apothecary jars and canisters (from dollar stores) in bathrooms and fill with inexpensive bath items such as cotton balls, bath salts, soaps, etc.
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- she took the ugly multi colored birds from dollar store; spray painted them black and added antique white and rubbed off. then attach them onto glass vases, jelly jars etc. to make cloches
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- How to make inexpensive, thrifty hurricanes with vases and candlesticks.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.