Photo via: simplemadepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get your children ready for the new school year with this awesome collection of school craft ideas, including, confetti pencils, washi tape notebooks, rainbow
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Free Printable Quotes from Harry Potter ready to be used with the Heidi Swapp Minc Foil machine. Minc machine reviews, minc machine projects
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- Who is ready to get their ducks in a row. These organization ideas will help start your year out RIGHT and are easy enough to try today!
- Makeover your kitchen pantry with $50 or less! Inspiring kitchen pantry organization ideas with free printable chalkboard labels.
- Our popular and multi-use Better Together Daily Pouch introduces 4 NEW beautiful designs and colors! Elegant violet square, perfect pink square, awe-inspiring pink rain, and classic gray leaf styles are now in and ready for you to use their many pockets for so many uses, such as for school, craft organizer, iPad case, travel buddy and more!
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- With dollar store canvases and random objects for painting! What a Creative idea could even get my son in on this one simple enough right?!?!