Photo via: ideipentrucasa.ro
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- Hey everyone! Tanner here with a AWESOME Round up post for you all today! 🙂 We are getting ready for the end of the school year, So what would be perfect is if you had that PERFECT gift for your children’s teacher! Today you will find one (if not more) of those RIGHT here on …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- 101 Teacher Gift Ideas including ideas for the first day of school, for teacher appreciation week, AND for the end of the school year! http://www.TheDatingDivas.com
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Our popular and multi-use Better Together Daily Pouch introduces 4 NEW beautiful designs and colors! Elegant violet square, perfect pink square, awe-inspiring pink rain, and classic gray leaf styles are now in and ready for you to use their many pockets for so many uses, such as for school, craft organizer, iPad case, travel buddy and more!
- DIY Organizing Ideas for Kitchen – Pantry Organization For The New Year – Cheap and Easy Ways to Get Your Kitchen Organized – Dollar Tree Crafts, Space Saving Ideas – Pantry, Spice Rack, Drawers and Shelving – Home Decor Projects for Men and Women http://diyjoy.com/diy-organizing-ideas-kitchen
- Paint and decorate notebooks with your kiddos to prepare for going back to school! Your kids will love to customize and create their own designs on their school supplies.