Photo via: onmyhonoriwilltry.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- genius, top with a candle and add some tealights underneath and some rose petals for an understated center piece
- LOVE this idea !!!! clear glass plate, mod podge, and a map – DIY of these expensive plates! Gift with map of favorite vacation spot, place you were married, place you honeymooned, your first home neighborhood, college town….
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- Glitz and glam are front and center in this gorgeous Kate Spade Themed 30th Birthday Party!
- Square vases for markers….so this is what I can do with all my extra center piece vases!!
- Diy… reuse bath and body works candle jars. Glam them up by simply adding bling on a roll and cabinet knobs.
- Flower ball DIY center piece decoration
- Upgrade dollar store candles with Mod Podge Rocks stencils to get faux bois candles!
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- How to make Homemade Mod Podge -with only 2 ingredients.
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.