Photo via: tomorrows-adventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Canning Jar Lid Alternative ~ Did you know that you can also use a lid from a peanut butter jar on a canning jar? Not only are the plastic lids good for the freezer, but they are easier to use in the refrigerator than the metal rings and lids
- Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas gift giving! I know it seems early, but it you’re the type who loves to give homemade gifts, then you may have already started! I love giving small gifts to friends, neighbors and school staff. Each year it seems to be harder and harder to come up …
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Learn how to create a Drought Tolerant Succulent Planter! Great for those areas suffering with drought, but also great to keep your water costs down.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,
- Dollar tree ribbon, cheap and simple, but nice christmas decor
- Ten great tricks to get your home smelling beautiful, some of these tricks you would have never guessed, like Kool-Aid in the dishwasher. I know… crazy, but it totally works!
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!