Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- Cute, easy and cheap parent gifts for your class! $1 plates from Dollar Tree and paint!
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Welcome Budding Paper Florists Hello to papercrafting novices and seasoned veterans alike! Here you will find video tutorials for all 14 of our Paper Flower Garden kits available in JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores and online here. Our line of flower kits includes 12 individual flowers, plus a gorgeous hydrangea wreath and spring flower bouquet. Each kit…
- Make your own vertical succulents garden with supplies from your local dollar store and a few other basic supplies. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- How to create your own makeup or jewelry stand using plates and a margarita glass!
- LOVE this idea !!!! clear glass plate, mod podge, and a map – DIY of these expensive plates! Gift with map of favorite vacation spot, place you were married, place you honeymooned, your first home neighborhood, college town….
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- Dollar store supplies are turned into this delicate chandelier.