Photo via: spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Throw the HOTTEST Glow in the Dark party ever with these ideas and supplies! This will be THE party of the year!
- Glow in the Dark Party – Best Birthday Party for Kids ages 7-14+ (Girl/Boy) and 12 Tips to make this party amazing. Everyone will love it.
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Neon flagging tape on hulla hoop, glow party decoration Fnid more festival, rave and EDM stuff at https://www.festguru.com/
- Add charm to your patio with these firefly-friendly lightning bugs in a bottle. Place a set of copper wire LED lights in clean wine bottle and enjoy the glow.
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Dollar store eyeballs in a vase with a glow stick
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Want to make their faces shine? These glow-in-the-dark party ideas will do the trick!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- I’m not the kind of person to invest a lot of money in holidays like Halloween. If I’m throwing a party, it’s likely tha…