Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Make your own chip and dip set….(or veggies and dip) Love this idea! Have to check the dollar stores and local goodwill for plates and matching bowls
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com