Photo via: foundintheali.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- dollar store tart pans glued onto candlesticks for cake trays!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- 5 Minutes or Less: 5 Dollar Store Easter Decor Ideas DIY apothecary jars
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- Love this! This is made from repurposed glass jars, 99cent store candlesticks & wood finials glued to the lids of the jars (Mayonnaise, spaghetti sauce, etc..)
- she took the ugly multi colored birds from dollar store; spray painted them black and added antique white and rubbed off. then attach them onto glass vases, jelly jars etc. to make cloches
- Utilize glass apothecary jars and canisters (from dollar stores) in bathrooms and fill with inexpensive bath items such as cotton balls, bath salts, soaps, etc.
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Hot glue flowers from dollar store onto old lamp shade in colors coordinating with new bedspread. Spray paint old lamp base from goodwill to match