Photo via: lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look!
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look. I dont know what dollar store they shop at but the MTP dollar store frames are junkkk
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Stack and glue flower pots together- Use for keys, etc to put in entry or for jewelry in the bedroom. Such a good idea!!
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..