Photo via: thecreativityexchange.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- – Striped Wall Laundry Room Submitted By Twenty Three Oh One I just got back from a very fun trip to Ruby Tequilas (mexican food….yum) with my two friends, Kaitlin and Jessica. We have had a very busy week and it will only get busier when we head home to Colorado tomorrow! One of the …
- Shop for garden%20flag on Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
- Shop for jewelry%20organizer on Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
- Shop for stained%20glass on Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
- Chalk paint on a vase
- The Great Dollar Store Challenge – Gold Glass Cloche – Refresh Restyle
- Pretty winter vase made with supplies from Dollar Tree
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.