Photo via: daniellesplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Canning Jar Lid Alternative ~ Did you know that you can also use a lid from a peanut butter jar on a canning jar? Not only are the plastic lids good for the freezer, but they are easier to use in the refrigerator than the metal rings and lids
- This inspirational post is for all those who love teacups. It is always good to know some clever ideas, how to upcycle your old items, which are no longer
- 10 Spray Paint Tips: what you never knew about spray paint. So good to know! Read before your next project!
- 12 Goodwill Shopping Secrets Revealed | Blesser House – Oh my gosh! So good to know!!! popular pin
- Good cheap idea
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- spray paint old folding chairs! Good to keep in the garage for extra seating, just in case! – I love this, but wonder how they would stay shinny and not get scratched up??
- Stack and glue flower pots together- Use for keys, etc to put in entry or for jewelry in the bedroom. Such a good idea!!
- I feel like this would be a good craft to do because I could find a lot of this old fashioned stuff cheap at DI.
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GOOD! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO GLAD I found this! Pinning for later!
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off