Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Learn how to create an emergency kit for your car thats stocked with medicine, first aid items, hand sanitizer, Water Wipes baby wipes and more! WaterWipes IC ad
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- Heres How to Turn Dollar Store Fishbowls Into the Cutest Christmas Decoration
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.:
- Turn Beer Bottles into Attractive, Cheap Drinking Glasses – Ive wanted to try this for ages!
- Turn Cookie Sheets into Chore charts for kids! Use magnets for a quick, easy way to keep track of chores.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.