Photo via: groopdealz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let me state two things, right off the bat, so we’re all crystal clear. 1) This is a first world problem. It bugs me, but there are millions of worse problems. Billions. I realize this. 2) I am so delighted with this little fix that I can barely contain my excitement. I like a clean …
- 6.) Plastic drink tumblers attached with nuts and bolts become
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- Description: Decorate your home with this Hexagonal-Shape Mirror Sticker kit, for more layout! Main Features: Made from non-toxic, non-friable acrylic materia
- Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, File gumbo Original Mini New Orleans and Louisiana art 4 x 4 acrylic and mixed media on canvas – 3 minis shown here
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- 23 DIY Home Makeover Ideas on a Budget | NewNist
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath | best stuff
- 12 Goodwill Shopping Secrets Revealed | Blesser House – Oh my gosh! So good to know!!! popular pin