Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome vinyl decal for the front door. It is cut from matte or glossy vinyl. This decal measures 4×13.9 Refer to pictures for color choices. If I can help with any questions or a custom order for a different size, please feel free to convo me & I will be glad to help.
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- I would choose as different paint color but cool idea that could be used for many things.
- It is not difficult to choose and incorporate a wall decoration these days. Many choices and options are available these days and a person can go with any one according to his taste and requirement. The simplest way is to enhance the looks of a wall is through a color or colors. In this regard, the
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- Painted Rock Hello Front Door Decoration
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Ombre Distressed Mason Jars | DIY Painted Mason Jar Designs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-mason-jar-chandelier/
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- These clever storage inventions will simplify your life! A lot of them are perfect for small spaces, but also for those of you that love to be organized. These are easy storage solutions for everything from the kitchen and bathroom to the car and garage.