Photo via: lazymomsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween zombie cage decoration. The cage is made from dollar store laundry baskets.
- When I couldnt find what I wanted in my budget, I made these great DIY Cake Stands for just $2.00 each! Guests LOVED them and they were SO easy to make!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath–LOVE this project! Made from supplies picked up at the dollar store and super easy to make! DiY wreath spring
- Cute Skeleton Trick or Treater Halloween Decoration Halloween Ornament Halloween Party
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- Un pot en verre,12 possibilités ! Voici plein de modèle de photophore – made in thebridenextdoor
- dollar store waste basket + drawer pull + home made cake stand
- Cake stands made from thrift store finds and glue made for glass. So classy!
- My towel cake I made for bridal shower!