Photo via: happyhalloweenday.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween zombie cage decoration. The cage is made from dollar store laundry baskets.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- DIY Ombre Candy Corn Wine Bottle Vases Halloween Decorations Tutorial | Brit + Co – Spooktacular Halloween DIYs, Crafts and Projects – The BEST Do it Yourself Halloween Decorations
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases. Love it!
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- Transform dollar store candles into bleeding votives that really set the tone for an eerie evening of Halloween fun.
- Zombie plants- dollar store Halloween
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Garden Lamp Post made from Dollar Store Solar Lights – Mad in Crafts