Photo via: s135.photobucket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Use those cheap baskets you find a Walmart or The Dollar Store in your bathroom drawers to separate, organize and store all of your make up and other toiletries! You could have one basket for eyes, one for lips, one for brushes, one for nail supplies, etc.
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- The perfect beach decor starts with a palm tree and ends with the sun setting over blue sea. This tropical wall hanging is a bright and cheery addition to your coastal decor. The size is approximately 32” wide x 21” tall x 2” This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply cannot be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. This product is as seen here, complete and ready to ship. Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123161
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- 25 Handmade Gifts Under $5. This is one of the best DIY craft lists Ive seen. Almost all of the crafts are original and adorable.
- with a large family, cant tell you how much I appreciate a basket for TP versus a holder for one tiny roll. Genius.
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- How to Make a Tutu. This is another pretty option. I love the idea of using this kind of waist band vs plain elastic.
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.