Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- Create faux porcelain flowers with this easy technique using Dollar Store silk flowers. Cut the stems of the flowers to about 2-3 inches long. Mix the plaster o…
- Spruce up either your home either indoors or outdoors with these Easy DIY Succulent Planters you can make on a frugal budget.
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- There are various ways by which you can adorn your home during fall to bring out the seasonal spirit and make them look unique from the rest of the year.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off