Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you love to go camping? Plan on taking the RV for a spin this summer? Then you’ll need these super smart RV hacks to make your trip even better. We’ve found lots clever ways to organize and keep things while you’re on the road. Well, what are you waiting for? Read our tips, gas…
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- Got makeup? Then you have clutter, period. The fact is, I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie. Makeup is not something I need more of! But I also want to have a clutter free… Read More
- Need to decorate on a dime? These dollar store home decorating ideas and dollar store crafts will brighten up your home in a flash.
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get ready for Christmas party. Have you decided what to wear for the biggest party of the year? Christmas night deserves the most gorgeous look and you need to take care of every detail attentively. A sparkling dress, matching shoes, accessories, hairstyle and nails. There are […]
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- What makes Dollar Tree a krazy store to shop at? The fact that you don’t have to wait for a sale to…
- You dont have to spend hundreds on organizing your home. Try these hacks to create DIY cereal box organizers! These are easy to customize and inexpensive!
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design