Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger…I love this, but I would love to turn this into Christmas wreath too with red sprigs and greenery and plaid ribbon!
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Antiqued Plaque tutorial. Find out how to take a cheap tray from the dollar store and refashion it into one of the coolest cheap creative Christmas gifts weve seen!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour.com
- WOW!!! Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour…
- turn dollar store glasses into custom monograms. Seriously CANNOT WAIT to do these!!!
- Awesome project to turn dollar store bins into stylish storage using paint!
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Great hack for how to turn Febreeze car vent clip into an essential oil car diffuser