Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Winter Vases by Design, Dining + Diapers
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- Instead of the current design, use Iron Mans face and a second sheet behind it with his face colored, the sections separated by black.
- NEW VIDEO: How to Assemble 3-D Cookie Perfume Bottles by Julia M Usher. This cookie bottle is 100-percent edible! Even if you dont replicate this project, the video contains tips for contouring and embossing dough, dipping and gilding cookies, and more – techniques that can be applied to any cookie design!
- Diy Chevron cork board
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Balloon String Art Snowman | 18 Snowman Ideas To Populate Your Homestead | Cute And Creative Crafts For A Festive Holiday by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/18-snowman-ideas-homestead/
- The holiday season is around the season. Say goodbye to the summer and welcome the festive season by decorating your home with falls essential ornaments. Decorating your home inside out will surely bring you and your family in the mood for the upcoming festivities.
- DIY Double Pedestal Farmhouse Dining Room Table – Imgur
- i suppose my current work situation isn’t as bad as it could be — but it’s not good. i do the majority of my DIYs on the dining table, coffee table, and a makeshift desk from a la…