Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Winter Vases by Design, Dining + Diapers
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- NEW VIDEO: How to Assemble 3-D Cookie Perfume Bottles by Julia M Usher. This cookie bottle is 100-percent edible! Even if you dont replicate this project, the video contains tips for contouring and embossing dough, dipping and gilding cookies, and more – techniques that can be applied to any cookie design!
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Diy Chevron cork board
- DIY Christmas decor: Dollar store fake fruit + glitter by angie
- DIY Winter decor: Dollar store fake fruit + glitter by angie
- DIY Double Pedestal Farmhouse Dining Room Table – Imgur
- i suppose my current work situation isn’t as bad as it could be — but it’s not good. i do the majority of my DIYs on the dining table, coffee table, and a makeshift desk from a la…
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.