Photo via: jenniferciani.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Lamp shad, craft flowers, hot glue gun. I think I can do this!
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Using hot glue and spray paint she turned plastic dollar store easter eggs into modern high end textured eggs that look like stone or plaster
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Made this from an old candle from Bath and Body Works. Added the jewels with hot glue
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations