Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Beaded Chandelier | House & Home. Apparently you can use turqouise colored beads and charge 2000.00 for it. (?) More
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Love all these great ideas to organize my house and my life. I am excited to try some of these and feel more organized!
- Are you going to live in a new apartment? Here are 12 DIY projects for you to choose for your new home. As usual, prettydesigns will tell you something useful as well as pretty for your home decorating. In today’s post, you can find DIY projects to decorate every room of your house. These projects …
- Having an organized kitchen can make the whole house run smoother. After all, the kitchen is the hub of the home, and having it in chaos sets the stage for a whole home in chaos…. Read More
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- Ever think- I wish I knew how to organize my house? Get your house in order with these awesome organization ideas for the home.
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- How to Organize Every Room in the House! Tons of great and inexpensive ideas to organize every nook and cranny of your house!
- For this falls One Room Challenge we decided to tackle our garage as it was by far the most terrible room in our house. I have feared opening our garage door f…
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- 10 DIY Pallet Trees to Decorate Your House | 101 Pallets