Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Beaded Chandelier | House & Home. Apparently you can use turqouise colored beads and charge 2000.00 for it. (?) More
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Love all these great ideas to organize my house and my life. I am excited to try some of these and feel more organized!
- Having an organized kitchen can make the whole house run smoother. After all, the kitchen is the hub of the home, and having it in chaos sets the stage for a whole home in chaos…. Read More
- Ever think- I wish I knew how to organize my house? Get your house in order with these awesome organization ideas for the home.
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- Are you going to live in a new apartment? Here are 12 DIY projects for you to choose for your new home. As usual, prettydesigns will tell you something useful as well as pretty for your home decorating. In today’s post, you can find DIY projects to decorate every room of your house. These projects …
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Ive used a kitchen divider meant for baking sheets to hold gift bags and tissue paper. I have three of those kitchen dividers in my house and only one is actually in the kitchen. They are so versatile!
- Now you may just have moved into your new house or apartment, or maybe you’ve lived in it for awhile. But one…