Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters | Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- Learn how to easily incorporate homemade air fresheners into your homemaking routine. Your house and your nose will thank you!
- 1. Take plastic tubs from the Dollar Store, and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a galvanized finish! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Shabby Chic Distressed Metal Aqua Dessert Bar Wedding Sign. $10.00, via Etsy. Make using a dollar tree find!
- How to Make Rag Rugs – Little House Living
- 7 Classic DIY Garden Walkway Projects • Tutorials and Ideas! Including, from this old house, a great tutorial on how to lay a classic brick path. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post772633&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- Have you all tried Gain Fireworks in your Scentsy burners yet?! Um, you should. It makes your house smell soooo clean! So clean that Mr. Hubs thought I had cleaned the whole house 🙂 Hehe. Just pour them in your burner and theyll melt pretty quickly! PLUS when you are done with them, just pop them out and put them in your wash! Double score!
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- Could easily make these using pickets and also put the miles from where you live to where they are.