Photo via: passionatepennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating On A Dollar At The Dollar Tree. Passionate Penny Pincher is the 1 source printable & online coupons! Get your promo codes or coupons & save.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- How to Make a Tipsy Pumpkin Topiary (with Dollar Tree Pumpkins) – Using $1 Styrofoam pumpkins, a dowel, and some fabric scraps I made a darling pumpkin fall dec…
- Love buying fall decor and decorating items at Dollar Tree! See my full list! http://www.supercouponlady.com/what-to-buy-at-the-dollar-tree/
- Decorate for Christmas from the Dollar tree! take out the back of picture frames? would that work?
- We love this magazine-worthy Christmas tree! Decorate with supplies from Dollar Tree to get this high-end look for less!
- Distressed mason jars, pint or Quart sized mason jar. What a fabulous way to decorate for fall. This is for 4 rustic fall mason jars. Great for seasonal decor o
- What makes Dollar Tree a krazy store to shop at? The fact that you don’t have to wait for a sale to…
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- I think you can get a pack of these snowflake ornaments at the Dollar Tree for a dollar. Attach chapstick, lip gloss, mini lotion, etc. to each ornament with ribbon(they used Mary Kay products). Makes a cute stocking stuffer or small gift for friends, co-
- Check out Dollar Store Crafts | How to Make Mason Jar Solar Lights at http://diyready.com/dollar-store-crafts-make-mason-jar-solar-lights/
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!