Photo via: passionatepennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating On A Dollar At The Dollar Tree. Passionate Penny Pincher is the 1 source printable & online coupons! Get your promo codes or coupons & save.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- How to Make a Tipsy Pumpkin Topiary (with Dollar Tree Pumpkins) – Using $1 Styrofoam pumpkins, a dowel, and some fabric scraps I made a darling pumpkin fall dec…
- Love buying fall decor and decorating items at Dollar Tree! See my full list! http://www.supercouponlady.com/what-to-buy-at-the-dollar-tree/
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- What makes Dollar Tree a krazy store to shop at? The fact that you don’t have to wait for a sale to…
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Cheap Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- The Dollar Tree is a magical place – here are the best (and Worst) Products to Buy at the Dolalr Tree
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath–LOVE this project! Made from supplies picked up at the dollar store and super easy to make! DiY wreath spring