https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: fabartdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial – Paper Art by Lia Griffith, papers by Cartotecnica Rossi – US Retailer: Carte Fini
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- For the ones among us with patience… Origami crane by Roman Diaz Photography by Emre Ayaroglu Origami crab by Brian Chan Origami cat via Mutegramophone Origami giraffe via Blargg Origami dog via Origamiworks Origami elephant instructions via Duitang
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- Christmas Origami Paper Wreath at Dollar Store Crafts
- These are easy to make dollar store switch plates, i used tissue paper I found like this,modge podged the tissue paper on,trimmed ,added a coat of modge podge to it so it is easy to wipe off.
- How To Make A Plastic Spoon Chandelier Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- How to Make A Ribbon Flower diy
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Could modge podge scrapbook paper on that matches your theme, like pink paper w/ a brown ribbon tied around. Use Pink and brown utensils. These could be used for any number of things – pen holder for any games, Larger cans for collecting the advice papers or any other papers from games