Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollartree vase becomes a designer piece with dye. The secret is the Modge Podge undercoat. ♥ it!
- How to make Homemade Mod Podge -with only 2 ingredients.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- This Mod Podge formula guide explains all of the different Mod Podge formulas and how to use them. Completely updated with all of the new formulas for 2017!
- DOLLAR TREE NAPKINS | MOD PODGE | DIY Upcycle Glass Vase
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Upgrade dollar store candles with Mod Podge Rocks stencils to get faux bois candles!
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- How to make a pumpkin vase out of a faux white pumpkin!