Photo via: laurenconrad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Paper Rosettes For a Party Backdrop …
- How to Make a Secret Book Safe, a step by step photo tutorial on how to hollow out a book.
- photo booth backdrop
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- How to make glitter glass magnets
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- Add some sparkle to your springtime decor with these glitter Easter eggs. Easy to make with just a few supplies, youll love this project.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Sugar Bee Crafts: DIY Foam Frames of Awesomeness…She uses a Hot Knife to cut through the foam board! Perfect for photo booth props:?
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground