Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- Easter Centerpiece | Mix up traditional floral arrangements with a bouquet of bright carrots at the heart of this more subtle Easter-inspired piece.
- DIY Decor Hanger. What a simple way to hang floral arrangements outside.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- Monogrammed Floral Door Decor | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- Cutest Shadow Box Ideas to Make – Crafty Morning
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- How to make a wreath for Halloween with dollar store foam pumpkins
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- How to make a DIY weighted blanket for kids with autism and/or sensory processing disorder from And Next Comes L