Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Use Old Globe lights from bathroom fixtures to make a cake stand base.
- make a cake stand with dollar store plates and glasses
- How To Create A Side Table/Plant Stand Using Dollar Tree Supplies
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- How to make a snowflake wreath Easy Dollar store supplies
- Make a cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses….I
- Have Your Cake: Everything from brushes to hair ties to curling irons has a place on this clever cake stand DIY from This Casita.
- Please Dollar tree come to Brazil with your original prices, svp!! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath–LOVE this project! Made from supplies picked up at the dollar store and super easy to make! DiY wreath spring
- Make your own vertical succulents garden with supplies from your local dollar store and a few other basic supplies. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts