Photo via: best-fin.blogspot.sk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to DIY Origami Paper Lotus Flower | www.FabArtDIY.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY
- Egg Carton DIY Flower Lights | Who Knew You Could Reuse An Egg Carton To Make Something So Cool!
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flower Vases From Salt And Pepper Shakers – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- Easy and beautiful wreath from The How To Mom. Love the chevron ribbon!
- How to make a mason jar solar light | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- How to make a DIY weighted blanket for kids with autism and/or sensory processing disorder from And Next Comes L
- Most Pinned of 2012 from DIY Networks Pinterest Board: Originally from a href=http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/halloween-decoration-how-to-make-human-size-ghosts/page-3.html target=_blankHalloween Decoration: How to Make Human-Size Ghosts /a From DIYnetwork.com