Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- DIY Wreath … Ok, maybe “wreath” is a stretch. It may not be round, but you all know what I mean. The fall front porch adorned with a pumpkin topiary on each side welcomes guests and trick-or-treaters
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- darling site, this crafty lady makes decorations for all seasons, but oh my gosh these are just the cutest. She made hers from Styrofoam but I think I will do wood cutouts
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- I think y’all know how much I love printables. I seem to have one about every other week on my blog. Well today I thought I would share with you 12 of my all-time favorite Fall printables, including some of my own! Fall Bucket List (plus a blank template to make your own!) Download it …
- Dollar tree has pumpkins that would be easy to cut in half…and $1 a piece! Cute idea
- pumpkin welcome sign made with dollar store foam pumpkins, featured on DollarStoreCrafts.com
- How to make a wreath for Halloween with dollar store foam pumpkins