Photo via: averageinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- I Need To Make This. My Desk Is A Mess And Using Old Cereal Boxes And Toilet Rolls Are A Great Idea. Diy – Click for More…
- Well my friends…you wanted more Life Hacks…so here at The Cottage Market we listen to you and have brought you another episode of Life Hacks Why Didn’t I Think Of That! I can’t tell you how many Life Hacks I see as I study Pinterest and other amazing blogs…there is a plethora of them…but I …
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Cupcake Stand DIY Of course we would cover this in something pretty and make sure it is sturdy but good idea for dessert bar!
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.