Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- Glue wooden letters to canvas and then spray paint it all white (or whatever color you like) and voila very cool teen wall decor squares! Discover more teen decorating and organizing tips and ideas @ http://kidsroomdecorating.net
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Washi Tape Wooden Birds :: Spring Craft on HoosierHomemade.com
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!