Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glitter Magnets | Cheap and Easy Thank You Gifts:
- DIY GLITTER Magnets!
- How to Make a DIY Glitter Photo Backdrop
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Glitter stemmed wine glass. Cheap wine glass with excellent quality! Great for wedding parties, New Years and holiday dinners, or just to have for a girls night out birthday celebration! Choose from a
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?
- Royal blue glitter vase, royal blue theme wedding centerpieces Glass vase with your choice of color glitter . Add that extra sparkle to your event. Cylinder vase is 7 H THIS LISTING IS FOR THE VASE ONLY THIS IS A SAMPLE VASE your purchase will be made to order. If you need a custom order let me know any specific ideas you have and I will create something just for you
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- These DIY magnets are SO easy to make with decoupage medium and scrapbook paper! They have a fun nautical theme and make great gifts.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Add some sparkle to your springtime decor with these glitter Easter eggs. Easy to make with just a few supplies, youll love this project.