Photo via: funkyjunkinteriors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Let your creative side out and learn how to decorate wine glasses! All you need is Enamel paint, paintbrushes and clear wine glasses! DIY
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- I really really want to do this…but I am moving to France. Can I justify bringing pretty wine glasses with me? I will need them for drinking French wine.
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- How to make a wreath for Halloween with dollar store foam pumpkins
- Candy Corn Vases! Halloween Decor is easy with GEMNIQUE Water Beads. See how to make this display for under $15! [AD]
- DIY of the Week: How to make your own Halloween Solar Lights | Halloween Culture Blog
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.