Photo via: couponcloset.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make easy homemade shaving cream for men or women. Made with all natural ingredients, this recipe is both frugal and efficient.
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- This Mod Podge formula guide explains all of the different Mod Podge formulas and how to use them. Completely updated with all of the new formulas for 2017!
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- 20 easy Mod Podge crafts for beginners – this is the best place to start!
- Last year I made this easy and simple gift using wooden blocks, some cute photos to personalize the gift, mod podge and an exacto knife. If you are looking for…
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- 2 Ingredient Homemade Car De-Icer Spray – Removes Ice In Seconds
- Want to learn how to make cool homemade fashion? Cool DIY projects – step by step instructions show you how to make & refashion shirts, jeans, skirts & tops
- Ugly Dollar Store canvases, fabric scraps or deco paper, Mod Podge. Nice.